sportsnews88 website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Lazy To Go Back To Arsenal Bendtner

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Share this history on :

Sunderland - Striker Nicklas Bendtner claimed they would never return to Arsenal, despite the end of his loan spell with Sunderland.

Bendtner Arsenal for one season on loan at Sunderland. He must be willing to borrow because it has not had a place in the peloton at the heart of "The Gunners" at the beginning of his career with Arsenal in 2005. In addition, Arsenal has two new strikers, namely Gervinho and Park Chu Young.

"As I said before, I'm not going back to Arsenal. I never had the chance and I had less luck with injuries," he told Sky Sports.

"I'm expecting a good season at Sunderland. Seems positive. I want to play in the Champions League," he said.

Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment